Marketing & E-Commerce Intern
You are a driven, passionate pet lover and a team player who will assist the Marketing Team with print and digital assets, website maintenance, product photography, content creation, blogs, social media, video, events, trade, copywriting, research, consumer and digital marketing. This is a part-time, paid internship with potential for a full-time position for the right candidate.
- Conceptualize and design print and digital assets for Marketing and Sales Teams
- Photograph and edit product images
- Assist in website management & digital asset management
- Assist at B2B and B2C marketing events, including B2B and B2C
- Assist with influencer outreach for social media and digital assets
- Assist in PR efforts, samples, etc
- Support social media marketing and execute content creation, including blog, Facebook and Instagram content, and tracking social metrics
- Support and create video assets
Tricks, Skills and Expectations:
- Adobe Suite Ninja - skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Familiar with DSLR cameras
- Proficient with Mac platform
- Strong organization, time management and attention to detail
- Currently in college or recently graduated with a degree in related field
- Experience shooting video and Adobe Premiere Pro, preferred
Ready To Raise The Woof?
Respond to this ad with a cover letter telling us why you, a resume and some of your best work. Please put “Marketing Intern Ninja” in your subject line.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship