Do you enjoy helping people and changing lives?
Do you enjoy taking ownership of problems to solve a customer’s need?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then you may be just the candidate we’ve been looking for!
Sonus Hearing Care Professionals is a leader in the hearing healthcare industry, and it’s our mission to provide excellence in hearing healthcare, one patient at a time. Our patient-centered approach means we put the patient first. We also take great pride in making positive contributions to the communities we serve.
As an Audiologist with Sonus, you will provide basic diagnostic testing, comprehensive hearing tests, tympanometry, reflexes, and counseling. Patients are mostly adults and elderly, though we do conduct testing for all ages.
- Manage the diagnostic audiology case load for multiple locations to include managing your own schedule, ensuring referral to appropriate professionals, and providing excellent patient care.
- Provide both on and off-site testing, diagnostic evaluations, counseling, and patient care.
Attend to both scheduled and walk-in patients.
- Report patient test results to originating referral source or appropriate staff member for tracking and documentation.
- Maintain all clinical records and charts as specified by Serendipity Hearing, Inc.
Support clinic operations by conducting quality control and maintenance of test areas, equipment and supplies.
- On an ongoing basis, review Serendipity Hearing, Inc. clinical procedures, processes and systems and recommend improvements as necessary.
- Achieve the clinical operational variables and the monthly and annual goals set by Serendipity Hearing, Inc.
- Perform all services and duties in a manner consistent with Serendipity Hearing, Inc. policies, procedures, processes, and quality standards.
- Assist with clinic organization and efficient operations.
- Continue to develop professionally through attending continuing education opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Must maintain valid California Audiology License.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- M.A. or Au.D.
- Excellent diagnostic and testing skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Organization and interpersonal skills
Monday through Friday; 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Candidate must be willing and able to travel between any of the below clinic locations:
- Long Beach
- Seal Beach
- Fountain Valley
- Laguna Hills
The schedule for this candidate will be set following receipt of a signed offer and is not a variable schedule - your clinic locations will be semi-permanent and will be subject to change based on profitability and company needs.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401(k) with Employer Matching
A background check is required of the final candidate.
Serendipity Hearing, Inc. d.b.a. Sonus Hearing Care Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $100,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative