Position Purpose -
This position provides senior executive level administrative support to the Enterprise HR Leader of CPS. This role is responsible for providing the appropriate first impression and enduring professionalism with leaders and influences globally on behalf a dynamic and expressive leader. This position assists with daily workflow management for the leader including complex scheduling and calendar management, pro-active message management, travel arrangements, providing phone coverage, contact management, and other administrative duties as requested. This position plays an important role in representing the Corporate Affairs global management team through a high level of professionalism in administrative, organizational, technical, and communication skills.
Principal Accountabilities -
55% - Administrative Support
The individual in this role is the first point of contact for the Vice President, HR Cargill Protein and Salt and must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and accuracy. The position has access to highly confidential information and manages inquiries and exercises discretion as required. Strong global calendar management (proactive meeting/engagement planning while providing supporting information through multiple channels). Facilitate timely interaction and engagement of the CA Global Management Team. In partnership with other Administrative staff, ensure a superior office organization – materials/supply management, a professional work environment, and superior situational awareness of future activities.
This position provides the necessary support to manage requests, appointments, deliverables, etc. in person as well as virtually. Makes travel arrangements, handles event and meeting planning, and other miscellaneous administrative duties. Must work collaboratively with other administrative assistants across and outside of the Cargill Protein and Salt.
The individual in this role must possess the flexibility to adjust work hours as needed and work as a team to provide mutual back up support to other administrative roles in the office.
35% - Communications Support
This position must handle meeting scheduling, proactively identify and resolve schedule conflicts, facilitate staff meeting preparation (ready access to meeting agendas, pre-read materials, etc.) and maintain current contact information in Outlook. It will assist in the development of PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets using Excel. Coordinate webinars, Skype for Business meetings and possess the technical knowledge to troubleshoot issues for the executive. The person in this role must stay current on technologies, be proactive in introducing new tools, and stay on top of best practices.
10% - Other duties as assigned.
This position will be posted internally and externally.
• High school diploma, with post-secondary education preferred.
• 10+ years senior level administrative experience, supporting senior leadership. Corporate or business leadership preferred.
• Ability to do project management of a core portfolio of work, coordinate portfolio meetings and actively track and monitor.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills that demonstrates a high level of professionalism and positivity.
• Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to manage frequent calendar, schedule, and travel changes with a high degree of efficiency and professionalism.
• Ability to remain calm during times of stress
• Strong sense of urgency.
• Desire for continuous process improvement.
• Ability to work independently but also a strong team player, willing to help out when and where needed.
• Strong MS Office experience – specifically strong in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note and One Drive.
• Strong knowledge and effective use of web based tools – Skype, WebEx, etc.
• Demonstrated track record of forward thought leadership and providing pro-active solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Previous experience in Project Management
• Previous experience with international travel requirements and arrangements.
• Previous experience providing administrative support to international managers or leaders.
• Previous experience in a global business.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Administrative/Support Services
Primary Location US-MN-Wayzata
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job