A Virtual Office Coordinator is needed for a medium sized marketing and PR firm dedicated to promoting books and authors.
This is a virtual position.
The right person must have experience with administrative and small project coordination, calendar/schedule/time management for other individuals on a team, be detail oriented, and able to keep track of deadlines.
Detailed manuals will be provided for all responsibilities.
The following tasks fall under this role on a consistent basis:
- Inbox management for third party business communications
- Coordinating team meetings
- Scheduling coaching/consulting calls for authors
- Posting and optimizing content for our blog
- Posting and optimizing content for our podcast
- Posting and optimizing content for our Amazon Video membership
- Checking social media direct messages
- Tracking dates and deliverables for in-person and virtual speaking events
- Tracking dates and deliverables for guest editorial content on multiple platforms
- Special projects involving research or improving internal processes
Additional tasks can be explored based on your skill set or desire for additional billable hours.
This position is task oriented so you will be required to follow task dates and submit and complete all work in a timely fashion with a fair turnaround time.
Experience with Basecamp and Wordpress are highly desired.
Rate of pay varies on experience and billable hours will vary based on the amount of tasks needing your attention in any given month.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
- administrative or project management: 5 years (Required)
- Contractor: 2 years (Required)
- Remote work: 2 years (Required)
- Briefly describe your experience as an administrative/office/project manager.
Hours per week: