- At least three years of security experience in a setting similar to the account where the manager will be assigned.
- At least one year serving in a management position where the manager was responsible for at least the number of associates he/she will manage at the SecurAmerica account.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Management or related field preferred.
- Exemplary appearance and demeanor
- Positive-oriented personality; team player and team builder
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and deliver outstanding customer service
- Strong written, interpersonal, presentation and communications skills
- Strong customer service skills Computer skills to include Word, Excel, Power point and Microsoft Outlook
- Sound judgment and maturity
- Working knowledge of security and fire/life safety systems
- Must be 21 years or older
- Pass background investigation and drug test
- Valid driver’s license
- Must meet all requirements to obtain a security officers license (applicable in only those jurisdictions that require such a license).
- Manage 3,000 weekly hours between two different locations
- Ensure all posts are staffed with qualified, trained personnel.
- Create officer post/shift schedules; process payroll (normal and special coverage).
- Create an employee-focused work environment.
- Manage regional and account associate recognition programs.
- Manage all account-specific employment practices including performance management and reviews, discipline, and complaint investigations.
- Meet all contract specifications and requirements as outlined in the client’s service agreement and scope of work document.
- Set written standards of performance for each post and ensure all officers understand and meet these standards, including those outlined in the company handbook.
- Identify and track key performance indicators and quality metrics for the account to measure customer/associate satisfaction, compliance to service agreement and overall account performance.
- Develop post orders and emergency procedures; update on a regular basis.
- Manage the account to meet or exceed regional and account profit and financial objectives by managing labor costs, turnover, uniform costs, overtime and other cost categories.
- Ensure all officers have all the support, equipment, uniforms and supplies necessary to meet property needs and exceed service expectations.
- Inspect all equipment, including vehicles to ensure all equipment is in good, working order.
- Ensure strict compliance to all account and company requirements and standards to include uniform/appearance, conduct, report writing and quality.
- Conduct site crime prevention/security surveys and vulnerability assessments in concert with SecurAmerica regional management; make regular recommendations to improve the sites security program,
- Help design, develop and implement a site training plan that meets or exceeds company training standards, focusing on on-the-job training and emergency readiness; promotes the use of SecurAmerica learning management system.
- Develops and leads the accounts safety program to ensure liability and workers compensation incidents are prevented, mitigated and, if they occur, are managed to keep losses minimal.
SecurAmerica is a privately-held, American-owned premium contract security services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive security service solutions to our client, which provide uncompromising value, cost effectiveness and results to our clients' diverse business needs. Our business model is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction. This model has earned us the respect of the security industry, fueled robust growth in every market we have entered and resulted in high annual employee and customer retention rates that serve as industry benchmarks.
Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
SecurAmerica LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.