The Marketing Manager will oversee JMW’s marketing efforts and will focus on the following tasks:
- Create marketing campaigns designed to sell our products and oversee them from inception through final execution of these campaigns.
- Develop social media strategies aimed at building and engaging an opt-in audience who will become our best brand advocates, future product testers, and most loyal customers.
- Work closely with our creative team to develop and deploy brand strategies that tell our brand story in a consistent and unified way across multiple types of platforms.
- Build a cohesive and actionable category marketing plan including estimated budgets, timelines, campaign content, detailed launch strategy.
*Core job function:
*Create world class content and the overall strategy and messaging for how JMW will deliver that content to our audience. Develop and manage marking initiatives across multiple platforms. Measuring the results of each campaign and continually optimizing to improve ROI.
What you would do:
- Create marketing concepts that clearly define the overall brand position or product position of a given item.
- Develop unique and compelling media content for use in Digital, Social, PR, or Print campaigns.
- Develop marketing plans and implement them across multiple channels to drive sales growth.
- Oversee digital content creation to build our social media audiences (weekly deliverables).
- Project manage all content for web, email communications, and content delivery to our customers.
- Work with our creative teams and executives on new product launch strategies.
- Oversee the production of catalogs, print ads, direct mail pieces, email campaigns, websites and social content.
- Generate names for new products, create ideas for packaging, including bullet points, call-outs, and copy.
- Proven track record of creating compelling content
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience supporting a fully integrated marketing program.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.
- MBA preferred.
What else you should bring to the table:
- Expertise at planning and implementing multi-channel marketing programs in the consumer product space.
- Toy industry experience is greatly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the steps necessary to bring products to market.
- Understanding of product development and ability to collaborate on development projects.
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
- Expertise in transforming a strategy and vision into actionable plans.
- Expertise in developing world class media, advertising and promotions campaigns.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Business and financial acumen including analytical skills.
- Digital-first mindset.
- Ability to be agile and flexible in thinking.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Marketing Strategy: 5 years (Required)