Looking to work at a firm that encourages a work life balance?
WithumSmith+Brown, P.C., is a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and accounting firm, helping clients to Be in a Position of StrengthSM in today's modern business landscape. Withum empowers clients with innovative tools and solutions to address their accounting, tax and overall business management needs. Withum is a place where talent thrives. We recruit only the best and brightest people, with a genuine passion for the business.
Withum's brand is a reflection of our people, our culture and our strength. Withum has become synonymous with teamwork and client service excellence. The cornerstone of our success can truly be accredited to the dedicated professionals who work here every day, whose mission is to help our clients grow and thrive - to be in a position of strength. But our commitment goes beyond our clients as we continue to live the Withum Way ( https://www.withum.com/withum-way/ ), promoting personal and professional growth for all team members, clients, and surrounding communities.
Withum's New York City office is seeking a full time receptionist.
How You Will Spend Your Time:
- Answering telephones and directing the caller to the appropriate team member
- Welcome visitors and notifies team member of visitor arrival
- Retrieve, sort and deliver mail
- Prepare UPS packages for delivery, and ensure that clients are billed appropriately
- Coordinate courier pickups, and ensure that clients are billed appropriately
- Maintain office supply inventory and order supplies
- Be a point of contact for property management issues, placing service requests when needed and vendor calls for other office repairs
- Plan and order busy season office dinners
- Assist tax department with various tax mailings and client scanning projects
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area and kitchen; order and stock kitchen with snacks daily
- Contribute to team effort by assisting administrative assistants when necessary with mailings and other projects
- Other administrative tasks and projects as necessary; overtime may be required
The Kinds of People We Want to Talk to Have Many of The Following:
- High school diploma
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to type at least 55 wpm
- Prior experience is a plus
Ideal candidates must be highly motivated, possess a high level of professionalism, be organized and detail oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must have a high level of professionalism
Withum will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.