Leverage program management techniques to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery of products and ensure compliance with all contract requirements. Act as a liaison between the client organization and firm to identify and manage reach-back support for new technical requirements and subject matter expertise, as needed. Work with the client to shape activities under contract in concert with the statement of work, organizational strategic plans, and its associated goals and objectives. Provide analytical support with budget and facilitate contracting actions and work closely with the client to ensure projects meet delivery, quality, and schedule goals supporting organization-wide technical programs and strategic initiatives. Identify opportunities to improve program management processes and identify change management issues or requirements related to strategic implementation.
- 8+ years of experience with DoD program management and acquisition management for ACAT programs across the acquisition life cycle, including cost, schedule, and performance
- Experience with managing multiple projects, including adjusting to shifting priorities and solving problems quickly
- Experience with working in a government or DoD environment
- Experience with managing project teams, including direct responsibility for people development
- Experience with leading transformation initiatives in large organizations
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with leading business development activities
- Experience with managing Department of Navy projects
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.