- Microsoft Project
- Construction Management
- Microsoft Office
- Delivers project management supervision over assigned Franklin Street client projects
- Provide superior client service
- Provide superior exterior vendor management
- Contribute to the growth of the company
- Enhance own professional and personal skills
- Meet assigned financial targets
- Upon award of a project, develop project specific and client driven goals, schedules, budgets and detailed assumptions.
- Establish and maintain project goals and success criteria the meets the client needs.
- Build rapport with client representatives and ensure scope of project and outside business forces affecting the project is fully understood and that specific deliverables are fully understood with performance standards and other relevant criteria.
- Coordinate any necessary due diligence efforts on behalf of the client, maintaining and delivering all appropriate documentation.
- Develop a detailed project budget based on historical and market data and clearly defined set of budget assumptions.
- Act as the primary contact with the client throughout the duration of the project.
- Guide the client and team through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff.
- Develop and maintain a Master Project Schedule.
- Prepare various RFP’s needed for vendor and contractor services for the complete project.
- Develop procedures for distribution, receipt, opening, leveling and award
- Facilitate a project kick-off meeting with internal staff and key stakeholders to ensure responsibilities are communicated and understood by all concerned.
- Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
- Oversee vendor and project team members work to ensure compliance with contract and client expectations.
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.) to Senior Management.
Minimum Required Education:
- 2-5 years of practical experience in a project administration preferred
- Ability to regularly communicate analyzed data to client and team to achieve project goals
- Strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and construction management
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed
- Experience in construction management or real estate preferred
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to support or lead Business Development initiatives as assigned or requested.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
- Ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives, and team members.
- Ability to manage all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to Budgeting, Scheduling, Submittals, Change orders
- Demonstrated high level of performance in project budgeting, contract negotiations and scheduling
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Project software
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management preferred