Full-timeEstimated: $49,000 - $67,000 a year
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
Full Job Description
Our practice is seeking an outstanding dental hygienist to provide extraordinary service for our patients! Apply if you are energetic, motivated to grow professionally and looking for a long lasting career.
Dental Hygienist Job Responsibilities:
- Evaluates overall oral health, examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers, including sores, recessed & bleeding gums, and oral lesions.
- Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the treating Dentist. Procedures include: Prophylaxis, Periodontal Scaling, Root Planing, Debridement, Application of Fluoride Treatments, and Application of Protective Sealants
- Maintain an aseptic work area.
- Coordinate patient flow with front and back offices.
- Answer patient questions and address patient concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Hygienist: 1 year (Required)
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible