Provide administrative support to managers by providing assistance with complex project management and contracting functions, as well as clerical support such as preparing correspondence, statistical reports, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Assist project managers, engineers and construction managers as needed.
- Enter project job costing into payroll system, including job set-ups, purchase orders, change orders, estimates, etc.
- Submit payroll and distribution submittal on multiple project weekly to payroll department; make payroll adjustments and reduction of force submittals.
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on applicable projects.
- Issue purchase orders as needed by project management staff.
- Track costs and prepare reports and forecasting analysis.
- Assist managers with Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Track contract agreements for all projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-year degree, or equivalent related work experience as administrative professional, or a combination thereof, preferred.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as an accounting/administrative professional
- Experience/knowledge of industrial construction industry, preferred.
- Experience with payroll and job costing, preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing, bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to manipulate computer keys and general office equipment (telephone, copier, calculator, etc.) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to hear and speak clearly and follow both oral and written direction.
- The Company may make reasonable accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
The above job description describes the general nature and level of work performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.