Bilingual Personal Injury Paralegal (Spanish)
Young, dynamic law firm looking for a bilingual paralegal. Certification is not required. This position will work under the founding partner and our dynamic team of attorneys to serve our bilingual clientele in personal injury and workers compensation. The job is primarily pre-litigation with job duties consisting of:
1. Sending letters of representation
2. Arranging for medical treatment
3. Sending demand letters
4. Creating initial draft of Petition
This is the job for you if you are:
2. Proficient with Computers
3. Pleasant on the Phone
4. Good at Compiling Information Quickly
This is not an average workplace. We are fast-paced, upbeat, and have fun doing what we love.
*** A lot of people have asked how we are doing during Covid-19. Great! We have grown and kept our staff fully employed, fully compensated, and even bonused them! We are bigger than ever, stronger than ever, and well poised to have a banner year.
Related keywords: paralegal, attorney, legal assistant, legal, personal injury paralegal, attorney or counsel or lawyer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
We keep all of our staff safe and everyone is excpected to take appropriate social distancing and safety precautions. Part of your job will not be interacting with people where you are uncomfortable doing so. We are a team and our team's safety matters.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative