About the Role
As our Director of Marketing, you will be a member of our current leadership team reporting directly to one of the co-founders and CEO. The role will define marketing strategy and drive programs to enable this next stage of company success as Remarkably moves into accelerated growth mode. The Director of Marketing will define, refine and develop the company's marketing strategy, operational plan and execution. An entrepreneurial, hands-on, SaaS savvy marketer focused on enabling sales success, passionate about the customer experience and committed to collaboration will find success with our team.
Remarkably is a portfolio performance platform for multifamily real estate innovators. We are passionate about helping the nation's top property developers, owners, investors, and managers reach their leasing, occupancy and revenue goals with portfolio-grade marketing operations and analytics software. Our software enables customers to achieve significant and measurable results at all stages of the real estate lifecycle, from ground-up developments to repositioned properties.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Marketing strategy – Create and implement a comprehensive, specific and measurable plan to build and enhance Remarkably's image and reputation, create and nurture demand, enable sales, and drive revenue
- Brand development – Continue to evolve Remarkably's brand strategy, including positioning, and ongoing definition of the company's mission, vision, and values.
- Reputation management – Execute against key objectives, including social, content marketing, and communications, engaging customers, investors, industry influencers, prospects, and employees.
- Demand creation – Drive potential customers to the website and other inquiry channels with a targeted mix of online and offline tactics designed to reach quarterly lead and conversion targets. Manage and adjust website for optimal performance.
- Sales enablement – Support sales with an effective library of print and digital content. Manage a range of materials including brochures, case studies, presentations, explainer videos and customer testimonials.
- Measurement and reporting – Analyze campaign and tactical performance and return on investment on a quarterly basis, adjusting as required to maximize effectiveness and efficiency. Clearly define marketing objectives, holding self, vendors, and future team accountable for results.
- Marketing operations – Direct and manage a marketing budget, vendor partnerships, and future marketing headcount required for success.
- Bachelor's Degree or similar (Focus on Marketing, Real Estate, or Technology preferred)
- 6+ years of experience leading B2B Marketing
- Startup (pre-Series A) and/or agency experience
- SaaS product launch experience
- Creative thinker with the drive and skill to execute across multiple, concurrent projects
- Entrepreneurial energy balanced with disciplined execution and attention to detail
- Experience managing plans and budgets and successfully scaling and managing teams
- Experience successfully working cross organizationally with senior leaders
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation), negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Data-driven, practiced at telling stories and demonstrating results with data
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-driven, startup culture
- Passion for both building and executing systems and processes from the ground up
- Flexibility and eagerness to be part of a rapidly growing and evolving company
- Experience with real estate – especially multifamily – real estate marketing and/or leasing desired but not required
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.