Full Job Description
As the Senior Manager for Client Implementations, you will lead and run client implementation activities and staff across locations in support of the designated lines of business (LOB) clients of CVS Caremark. Specifically, this position will be responsible for the implementation activity for Medicaid, Medicare, Duals, and Exchange implementations. Good knowledge of government programs and services will be vital in this role. In addition, this position will handle projects related to process improvement, SOP's, training, and the maintenance & development of implementation tools and staff as assigned. Contractual compliance, organizational risk identification/mitigation, raised issue resolution, and sales support are required. This role will work independently in a proactive team environment and work cross-functionally between interrelated departments linking departmental objectives to corporate objectives. Additional duties include:
- Mitigating client/member risks and internal risks through comprehensive understanding of the organization and any impacts of project components.
- Mitigating compliance and regulatory risks associated with the implementation of government LOB’s.
- Extensive understanding of government run programs, requirements, regulations and risks will be important.
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, benefits, and other functional areas to facilitate operational procedures and implementation processes for client setup.
- Coordinating a team of Implementation Manager’s (IM's) and providing authoritative support through the implementation process of bringing together client requirements, clarifying client intent, translating client requirements for entry into CVS operating systems, and defining reporting and communication needs.
- Running, forecasting, and communicating resource capacity planning and client pipeline assignments, while ensuring quality and service standards are met, including contractual deliverables and overall client happiness.
Are you a champion for a culture of teamwork, leadership and integrity? If so, this role will have accountability for the new hire onboarding and training of staff that will result in an outstanding performing team. This position affords you the opportunity to inform senior leadership with updates on strategic initiatives and projects. The contributions made will position CVS Health as a leader in client happiness and service in the PBM marketplace.
This role can be located in one of our CVS Health hubs, or located remotely/work from home. Travel up to 40% may be required.
- 5+ years of client relationship management experience, with confirmed client implementation and project management experience, within a healthcare/PBM, account services, customer service, non-IT client implementations, or related industry.
- 3+ years of experience supporting government programs, i.e. Medicare Part D, Medicare, EGWP’s, etc.
- Flexibility to travel 25%-40% of the time.
- Prior leadership experience is strongly preferred.
- Certification in Project Management.
- Matrix management experience.
Bachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.