Granite State Plastics, a southern NH plastics injection molding company, is seeking a Program Manager with a background in injection molding.
The Program Manager will manage injection molding tooling and molding projects from conception through release to production. The program manager will interface with the customer as well as the internal product development team (including but not limited to -- quality, tooling, business development/sales, and production) on new and existing programs. These programs will encompass all aspects related to the building of injection molds as well as validating injection molding processes and secondary operations.
- Serving as liaison between Engineering, Business Development, and Operations to ensure the organization responds to customers and projects in a timely manner.
- Responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items based on results and data
- Organize, plan and direct program schedules
- Provide technical support and knowledge related to tool construction and molding process engineering aspects during project quoting
- Oversee all interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of all commitments made relative to product development timelines, delivery, quality and the required business metrics.
- B.S. in Engineering
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in plastic injection molding
- Direct customer interface experience
- Should have relevant experience in a regulated industry (medical, automotive, electronics) - medical preferred
- Experience in qualification of complex tight tolerance injection molds
- Min 3 years of experience with validation activities (IQ/OQ/PQ)
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- New Product Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time: