Full Job Description
The CRC is looking for an intern to support customer acquisition/retention and ready to RISE to the next level. Talent is a must and experience is a plus! The Business Development Representative will partner with the sales team to develop and execute upon strategies related to prospecting and demonstration setting for the department. You’ll learn, work hard, gain experience and get course credit.
The Collective Rise Campus (CRC) is Atlanta’s first shared work and event space where real estate professionals gather to innovate, inspire and impact. Enjoy the benefits of a results-driven, fast-paced, inclusive and open-minded startup culture as you help build a budding business from the ground up. Some internship perks include free snacks, coffee and beverages every day; free lunch and dinners at events, working within walking distance of historic Downtown Roswell’s shops and restaurants, the support and resources of a large company with the creative flexibility of a startup and free entry to mastermind real estate and investor workshops.
Go to AtlantaCRC.com to learn more.
Location: Roswell, GA
Travel Required: None
Duration: January 21, 2020 - May 29, 2020 (flexible)
Hours: 8-40 a week, Mon-Fri
Compensation: Course credit
Here’s a list of things you might work on. If any of these responsibilities sound like something you’re interested in, please apply! Roughly 60% of this internship will focus on sales development, 15% will be assisting with client services and the other 25% will be sales projects, based on your strengths and interests.
- Develop outbound leads: Prospect event organizer, coworking member, vendors and community partner leads
- Reach out to ideal customer profile target prospects using a mix of telephone calls, email, and other communication mediums
- Create a fantastic first impression to prospects with a friendly attitude, compelling messaging, and consistent follow-up
- Educate and develop leads to turn them into qualified opportunities by assessing and growing areas of interest
- Prepare branded presentations in coordination with the marketing team to present and generate organic leads by funnelling event attendees to an event/host specific Typeform via a bit.ly link
- Follow-up with inbound leads: respond to phone calls and emails
- Coordinate demos and presentations with prospects to set up tours you will guide answer questions concerning how we can tailor our services to their needs
- Maintain accurate and detailed lead, account, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in CRM system
- Gain a solid understanding of the products and services landscape
- Communicate and collaborate with your sales team partners to develop and execute on territory lead generation and pipeline building strategies.
- Manage relationships with our existing customers, vendors and partners
- Ensure we are meeting all the requirements of their respective CSA
- Lead management: Compile event leads into spreadsheets, update our CRM with new lead information and email event lead reports to vendors
- Communicate with our shared work members via phone, email or in-person to manually process new orders and troubleshoot issues that arise to keep them smiling
- Administrative assistance: answer phone calls for CRC & Powerhouse, assist with auditing of new agent on-boarding paperwork
- Coordinate with the marketing and sales teams to create presentation templates for use in lead generation and events
- Individual projects: We’ll help you come up with something you want to work on. You’ll work on it and you’ll tell us what you’ve done. You’ll walk away with something worth talking about in your next interview.
- Continue to further develop skills and expertise within sales to support job functions.
- Fulfill responsibilities in accordance with CRC policies and procedures.
We’re looking for an enrolled student, a recent college graduate, or someone with similar experience who can commit to at least 8 hours a week.
- A track-record of negotiation: opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- A digital-first mindset; willing to dive deep into analytics and trends to generate sales strategies
- Ability to break down a detailed product description into coherent, intentional messaging
- Excellent time management skills, detail-oriented and comfort in multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, as well as in partnership with others, adding value to the team in all areas
- Intellectual curiosity - love learning and experimenting with all the latest and greatest best practices in your field
- Effort - those that go above and beyond what is asked
- Excitement about working on a small team to make a large impact, and the ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- A professionally-formatted resume showing a visual production-oriented skill set
- A share, give and receive mindset ready for an atmosphere that fosters collaboration over competition
Good to have:
- Preferred Majors: Business, English, Communications, Political Science or related field of study
- Prior experience of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple levels within an organization
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals
- 1-3 work samples (can be writing samples, design projects, or relevant class projects)
- Examples of marketing or communications experience is a plus. (Yes, classwork counts)
- A digital portfolio (PDFs, website, social media, etc.) showcasing any previous, relevant work in the marketing, social media, design, or communication field
- A passion for the real estate industry
Collective Rise Campus (CRC):
Located in Roswell, Georgia, the CRC is the first collaborative corporate campus where professionals of real estate Viva like it’s Las Vegas. Our parent company Powerhouse Real Estate ™
created the CRC so entrepreneurs could have a space where they work and play hard.
Powerhouse has maintained a market-leading position and continually grown in its segments in residential real estate with relentless customer support and leading services breadth and availability.
The brokerage’s key distinction is creating a “one-stop-shop” solution serving flexible workspaces, a community of professional support and entrepreneurial growth. The culmination of these pursuits is a unique competitive advantage that is the CRC: having the ability to provide 6,000 sqft of space devoted to coworking, meeting, corporate events, private classrooms, lunch and learn power hours, networking, workshops, panels and social and community events. The boutique nature of
Powerhouse’s team and network adds an intimate, personalized customer focus for real estate professionals to enjoy in the brokerage’s office. Enjoy the benefits of a unique startup atmosphere like never before as you grow in an environment that bridges the aesthetics of professional offices, urban lounges and neon casinos.
Powerhouse has been a market-leading brokerage and educator for realtors and investors for over
30 years. Both companies support stable and growing end markets supported by strong tailwinds.
Powerhouse is one of the nation’s most respected brokerages in leading real estate businesses. The
Powerhouse team enjoys a storied history of partnering with exceptional wholesalers, investors, rehabbers, flippers, diverse lenders, insurance companies, appraisers, closing attorneys and financial planners to create long-term value for sellers and buyers. Affiliated organizations include
Think Realty, REVA Global Assistants, Atlanta REIA, Drive Planning, Baker Collins, StrongBox
Home Loans, DS Murphy & Associates, LaFayette Lending, Country Financial and Ameris Bank.
The CRC team is excited to expand upon the Powerhouse’s experience in providing opportunities for real estate professionals to share, grow and receive.
For more information, go to www.AtlantaCRC.com.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Roswell, GA 30075 (Required)
- Are you aware that this is an unpaid position & course credit is the only potential form of compensation?
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift