ProVantage Corporate Solutions, LLC is currently seeking a Project Manager to coordinate and administer the company's project teams in the field to ensure successful delivery of each client's staffing needs. In addition to coordinating the field operation, the Project Manager will provide support for marketing, back office operations, and employee relations. ProVantage is a national Retail Services Organization (RSO) specializing in providing retail services such as new store set-up, remodels, and/or merchandising services throughout the United States.
What We Stand For
What you do matters, experience ProVantage's employee-first culture where you are appreciated, valued, and empowered to work together for a higher purpose living out our 5 Core Company Values:
- Spirit of Excellence
- Innovate to Elevate
- We Before Me
- Grace Through Generosity
- Doing the Right Thing
- Must have retail experience, specifically with Nationwide Home Improvement chains.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations and management of multiple retail staffing projects with a focus on Nationwide Home Improvement chain stores; including, managing and training the on-site supervisors of each project.
- Review client provided Scope of Work documentation and develop highly efficient plans for implementation.
- Participate in Observations, Test Sets, or Scope of Work review walk throughs with the client and vendor.Develop reporting to provide appropriate analysis of the Scope of Work and resources required to efficiently execute including labor, skills, and equipment & materials
- Develop strategy to monitor extensive rollout programs, track progress, address schedule changes as needed, and coordinate the proper and timely close out of each project.
- Evaluate and determine best methods to maintain good customer relations, including investigation and resolution of client/employee problems and issues
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with client contacts, marketing, back office operations, and our employees on a daily basis.
- Manage and monitor operating metrics while diagnosing and improving procedures to improve operational efficiency and increase customer service performance.
- Work closely with on-site supervisors on project implementation, on boarding newly hired employees, safety and training activities.
- Travel as Required. Approximately 60-70% of your time will be on-site at the client location(s) to support client contacts company supervisors throughout the country.
- 4 or more years of experience with multi-site operations in either Operations or Staffing Management. Multi-state experience a plus
- Experience with Nationwide Home Improvement projects
- Experience with project management software whether custom or generalized
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Experience with direct client interactions via site visits to corporate (local to NC) or in stores
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Excel and relevant database programs
- Ability to organize and perform work efficiently; strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with labor
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Project Management: 4 years
- Driver's License
- Project Management Professional (PMP)