We are looking for a dynamic inside sales consultant to help us keep up with our phenomenal business growth. If you love selling, are a top closer and like offering an exceptional customer experience; then we are the Company for you. We are looking for experienced inside sales people to take "warm leads" received from potential customers, that want to refinance their vehicle, and help them find the best solution and better yet...improve their interest rate and ultimately save them money!
We work with some amazing people and have built a pretty awesome work culture in the process! Our industry offers steady growth, and our company offers a strong, supportive leadership team, opportunity for advancement within the company, and in-depth training tools to ensure your success.
Essential Job Responsibilities will include:
Skills We're Looking For:
- Converse with prospective loan customers, throughout the US, to assist in refinancing the customer’ auto loan
- Explains features, advantages, and disadvantages of various add-on products such as GAP and Vehicle Service Contracts (VSC)
- Follow-up with customers to fully execute to loan process and get applications through the funding stage: to include phone, email and other methods
- Ensure compliance with all federal and state lending requirements
- Providing the customer with "best in class" service
- Achieving sales metrics on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Maintains knowledge of providers products and competitive product differences
- Maintains excellent job knowledge of the processes, products, systems, compliance and company information, as well as, continual professional
Things We Offer:
- 2 - 3 years of phone sales/call center experience
- 2 - 5 years of proven success selling through an inside sales model a plus
- Honesty and Integrity
- Goal oriented and competitive
- Persistent and Driven
- Ambition to be a part of a fast paced, high-growth sales culture
- The ability to learn quickly
- A stellar work ethic and history of being a self-starter
- Great communication skills
- In-depth PAID training, and tools to ensure your success
- An average of 8 to 12 warm leads a day
- Uncapped compensation (base compensation plus commission)
- 100% covered Employee Health Insurance Plan available
- Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and FSA options
- Employer-Matched 401K and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Subsidized Gold's Gym Membership
- Community Involvement Events; to include items like Crawl for Cancer, Multiple Sclerosis Walk, Texas Baptist Children's Home partnership and much more...
- Monday-Friday working schedule (one Saturday per month)
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people who love what they do!