Intermediate Care RNs – PRN / Per Diem
Flex your nursing skills and earn – on your terms
Flexwise Health is the easiest way for IMC RNs to book and work per-diem shifts. We work with great hospitals in the Baltimore and Washington DC areas, such as Sinai Hospital, to build and manage their float pools, while providing you with an innovative way to select the shifts you want to work through our mobile scheduling platform. Once on-boarded, you will receive auto notifications of new openings based on your specialty and interest.
· No minimum shifts or required weekend/holiday work.
· True self-scheduling; you decide when and where you work by self-scheduling through the Flexwise mobile platform.
· EDUCATION: Current Maryland or compact RN license is required
· EXPERIENCE: Must have 2+ years experience in related clinical field
· LICENSE/CERT/REG: BLS & ACLS
What makes Flexwise your best choice?
· You decide when and where you want to work by using our App – no recruiters or agencies to juggle.
· Whether you want to work one shift a month or ten, it’s up to you! You have full control of your work-life balance.
· There is no minimum shift requirement to stay active in the Flexwise platform; however, we offer bonuses and rewards for the more shifts you work!
· Focus on IMC jobs only, with the schedules, pay rates and locations you prefer.
· We offer competitive hourly rates ($42 to $53 hourly) plus bonus potential and recognition programs.
· We pay you every week, and we’ll handle your payroll accounting and tax withholding.
· We also offer generous referral bonuses, so tell your colleagues!
Flexwise makes it easy – and gives you the control
New Intermediate Care opportunities in the Baltimore and Washington DC areas are always being added. To learn more about us, visit flexwisehealth.com.
Flexwise Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Flexwise doesn’t discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status, or any other protected category.
Job Type: Part-time
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)