Logistics and Configuration Supervisor-TAME-USSF02041782
LOGISTICS AND CONFIGURATION SUPERVISOR
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Logistics and Configuration Supervisor and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Union City, California.
As a Logistics and Configuration Supervisor, you will supervise and organize activities for car commissioning, delivery, and warranty by coordinating field logistic activities, material management and train configuration scope.
- Ensure the management and follow-up of material needs in the field.
- Manage car configuration during warranty period including consignment parts.
- Establish and maintain consignment part strategy with Plattsburgh, NY Team and suppliers.
- Sale cars to customers following the commissioning process.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in logistics conducting inventory management and return merchandise authorizations(RMA).
- 2+ years of experience utilizing IBM Maximo, or similar asset management systems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business
- Experience in a Supervisor role
- Experience utilizing SAP
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
29.08.2019, 3:37:58 PM
28.09.2019, 10:59:00 PM