Technomax is a fast-growing technology consulting company headquartered in Princeton, NJ. We have grown organically to become one of the fastest-growing technology companies, built on a heritage of thought leadership and a practice of pioneering innovative approaches to meet and exceed client expectations. Awards and Certifications: 6-Time Inc. 500 & 5000 Honoree|2013|2014|2015|2016|2017|20182017 New Jersey SmartCEO Future 50 Award WinnerNJBIZ as fastest 50 growing companies in 2015Appreciation for fast growth from the Governor s office of New JerseyNMSDC-MBE Certified, 2018.
A global financial client is seeking JAVA Developer for its team in Jersey City, NJ, . (Open to St Louis , MO/ Omaha, NE/ South Lake, TX.)
Our Client has launched a transformation program of its servicing platform in order to deliver an enhanced, differentiated, and efficient operating model. Improvements will come in the form of better processes, tools, and information. After completing a strategic initiative, a vision for future state technology, processes, roadmaps, and value cases were created. By utilizing IBM’s BPM product, Client will now be implementing and governing these process transformations throughout the servicing organization. Using an agile approach and providing proof of value along the way, this transformation will be long term and multi-phased. Principles for guidance of this program include a business driven and customer centric focus on design decisions, continual alignment with senior leaders for ongoing sponsorship, systematic and objective program governance, a flexible execution structure, and a comprehensive approach towards adoption of services.
- Performs system design and specification development.
- Program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic flowcharts in compliance with secure coding standards.
- Participates in client interactions to develop system solutions to business problems.
- May lead discussions with the business and with business analyst.
- May work in conjunction with more senior developers.
- Works within established procedures and tools to develop, test, and validate security features and code review.
- Implement and maintain application software while following best practice application security throughout the code life-cycle.
- 4 Year College Degree; Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Java programming experience required
- Working experience with Spring Framework, Maven, GIT, Junit.
- Working experience with Web Services (SOAP\Restful) Rabbit MQ, PCF, Java Script, AngularJS are big plus.
- Experience with distributed systems development
- Experience with real time, high volume transaction systems preferred
- Experience with Agile, Test Driven Development or related lifecycle methodologies required
- Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications
- Knowledge of multi-threading and concurrency
- Experience with real time processing
- Relational database systems, and data – Oracle Pl SQL is a big plus
- Financial services experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- spring: 4 years (Preferred)
- java: 4 years (Preferred)