Merakey is currently seeking a Residential Supervisor to join our Adult Behavioral Health Division in our Philadelphia, PA location.
1) Provide day to day functional guidance to the Direct Care Workers at the site; ensure that there is adequate staffing, support/supervision at the home at all times within budget guidelines.
2) Assist in assessing, designing, and implementing each consumer's treatment plan to include completion of all required documentation and attendance at all treatment plan meetings.
3) Communicate with nursing support to ensure safety and emergency procedures including medication protocols and health supports.
4) Perform chart audits as required and
5) Facilitate continued development and growth of family relationships/bonds through ongoing communication/visits (where deemed appropriate).
6) Ensure that consumer funds and property are available to consumer for their use; provide supervision as appropriate in the use of funds to include justification of funds used/recordkeeping.
7) Provide functional guidance to the Direct Care Workers in their assigned duties. Furnish periodic reports to supervisor progress of the program.
8) Perform/assume the role of a direct care worker when scheduled, or when a vacancy cannot be covered.
* Bachelors Degree desirable and one year of Mental Health Experience
* Demonstrates good judgment (employing the SELF model) in assessing and managing situations, appropriately utilizing available supports and seeking additional supports when necessary.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse population is required.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member is required.
* Demonstrated commitment to service of others is required.
Salary: $33,000 year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $16.75 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday