- Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
If you are looking for a rewarding career helping children diagnosed with Autism or with other developmental delays with an organization that views employees as our greatest assets then join our dynamic team of people who are passionate about their work! Join us and let's make a difference together!
We are currently seeking full-time and part-time Pediatric Occupational Therapist to work in our Edinburg facility.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Determine and develop occupational therapy treatment plan; implementing programs involving manual arts and crafts, activities of daily living and sensory motor, educational, recreational and social activities.
- Collaborate closely with our in-house interdisciplinary team to provide effective intervention strategies, materials, and communication.
- Evaluate and track results through observation, note taking, and evaluating overall progress.
- Schedule and coordinate visits with assigned families.
- Coach parents and care providers to model strategies and provide education to continue effective methods to support their child’s development.
- Complete necessary documentation within required time frame, including billing and treatment notes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree and valid Texas OT license.
- Exposure to pediatrics, a plus.
- Bilingual, preferred.
- Ability to obtain background clearance.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a team oriented setting and collaborate with peers/leadership.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in computer/word processing software.
- On-going training opportunities and CEUs
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid time off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- Health Insurance (Full-time - Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401(k) plan with employer annual match
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Texas Occupational Therapist (Required)