The Ad Campaign Manager would be the primary liaison between Naylor Sales and Account Manager counterpart. The Ad Campaign Manager would mainly be responsible for entering creative into the DFP adserver, if not already pushed via MIS system, and ensuring that all order and line item targeting has been pushed over correctly. The Ad Campaign Manager is responsible for adding additional targeting the MIS system is not currently able to push over such as device, geographic, or browser targeting. The Ad Campaign Manager will be responsible for inventory creation and monitoring across all Naylor platforms. In addition, they will monitor all campaigns ensuring full delivery as well as providing visual confirmation that the creative is performing properly, any third party creative or tracking has been implemented correctly, on-site screenshots for clients, and 1st and 3rd party reporting. Lastly, the Ad Campaign Manager will assist in the training of DFP for our current Member Communications ad production team members as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure MIS → DFP order/line item push matches insertion order.
- Manage DFP orders/line items for all campaigns.
- Manage display, mobile, native, and video ad campaigns from pre-launch to completion.
- Manage, assign, QA, and test advertiser creatives.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns to maximize performance and ad revenue
- Monitor and analyze all campaigns to insure campaign goals are met including start and end dates, impression delivery, and any associated actions.
- Support sales by providing reporting on advanced campaign metrics.
- Provide advertiser clients/sales/publishers screenshots of campaigns.
- Monitoring of available inventory levels and providing availability forecasting to sales staff.
- Assist with monthly reconciliation and invoicing for all campaigns
- Trouble-shoot ad serving errors, report discrepancies, creative and actively
implement solutions in the ad server
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as account management, sales,
development/technology teams revenue analytics.
- QA ad functionality for Naylor websites, apps, and other content distribution
- Lead ad testing for site redesigns, migrations, and new product launches on desktop
and mobile platforms.
- Write and maintain technical documentation and reference materials regarding ad
- Stay up-to-date on the latest digital ad technologies.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field, preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years ad operations experience with Dart for Publishers (DFP).
- Minimum 1 year experience managing direct advertising campaigns.
- Understanding of web architecture and digital advertising processes.
- Knowledge of digital media ad technologies (HTML5, JS, 3rd party ad tags, etc.)
- Experience using debugging tools.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong quantitative analysis and creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to multitask in a deadline driven environment.
Naylor Association Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dart for Publishers (DFP).: 2 years (Preferred)
- advertising campaigns: 1 year (Preferred)
- Alpharetta, GA (Required)
- What is your desired salary?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends