Integrated Informatics is a software development shop servicing the Energy and Natural Resource sectors offering a positive working environment and a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits . The core activity for this role is development of a computation and optimization engine for decision support using a service based architecture.
- Bachelor's Degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering or relevant experience.
- 5+ years developing commercial grade applications using Python
- Writes highly readable, maintainable, and elegant code
- Plays nice with source control and code review practices
- Comfortable with fast pace and able to maintain code quality
- Exposure to building large systems during foundational stages
- Experience in developing REST API's
- Writes tests, uses a debugger, and understands PEP8
- Knows the importance of refactoring code and how to do it within Python
- Familiar with profiling code and uses good practices for performance gains
- Smart, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, driven, and gets things done
- Familiarity with Agile development practices and ability to work in a team environment
Candidates will need to have excellent communication and organizational skills. Salary commensurate with experience, no phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Python: 5 years (Required)
- git: 2 years (Required)