Do you have well controlled diabetes and would like to use your knowledge to help others?
If your answer is yes, then we’d love to hear from you! Please:
1) Apply to the position, then
2) Complete and submit this eligibility form if you are interested in the position: https://bit.ly/3t2qlz3
InquisitHealth helps patients overcome chronic disease and live healthier lives and we are looking for peer mentors to join our team to help. As a peer mentor you have the opportunity to make an impact on someone else's life.
If you would like to participate in the program, we will pair you with others who have diabetes by mentoring him or her through one-on-one phone calls, email messages and online support. You can participate on your own schedule from the comfort of your own home and earn $16 to $20+/hour.
Requirements of the position:
- Controlling their diabetes well
- Must have an A1C of 8.0 or less taken within the past 6 months
- Has a computer with internet access (and an email address)
- Able to type at least 20 words per minute
- Internet upload speed of at least 10mbps
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Has the empathy to be a mentor
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Time management and scheduling skills
- Administrative experience
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to multitask and work with multiple platforms and systems to meet the needs of peers.
- Experience with Google Apps applications
If you are looking for an opportunity to use your knowledge and experience of living with diabetes, and would like to help others live healthier lives, we’d love to hear from you!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Please complete this eligibility form to determine your eligibility for this position: https://bit.ly/3t2qlz3. This form is required of all applicants. Thanks!
- well-managed diabetes: 1 year (Required)
- eligibility form? Complete one here: https://bit.ly/3t2qlz3 (Required)