Metropolitan West, metwest.com, is hiring a Sales Representative who is responsible for strategically managing and achieving or exceeding assigned revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis. The Sales Representative is focused on driving year over year sales growth for all product lines.
- Strategically manage existing accounts to create sales growth and maximize revenue opportunities to ensure that pipeline supports the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Travel to meet prospects and customers
- Conduct daily face to face meetings and calls with customers
- Educate clients on how products or services can benefit them and identify upsale opportunities with both prospective and existing clients
- Manage pipeline, updating probability of sale based on follow-ups with prospective client.
- Execute sales strategies and techniques to build strong relationships with clients.
- Monitor the company's industry competitors, new products and market conditions to understand sales opportunities. Research market opportunities and engage in strategic business planning and execution in order to consistently achieve or exceed sales quota.
- Understand the buying process for each account and ensure regular personal contact with all key customer stakeholders (for example, Architects, General Contractors, Glass Companies, Property Managers, Owners). Understand needs, build rapport and influence decision making and strategy with customers.
- Deliver proposals and presentations to customers that include creative solutions to customer problems, effective benefit selling statements, economic solutions and skillful demonstration of products.
- Continually move the customer forward through the sales process to secure commitment to buying the product. Artfully address customer objections and effectively negotiate with the customer through the use of facts and data.
- Fully utilize technology to record and update customer information, share product details, prepare quotes, update sales stages, maintain an accurate forecast and close deals.
- Provide accurate and thorough sales reporting, including monthly forecasting.
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Three years of B2B outside sales experience in A+D.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self Starter
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to create clear and concise business communications that demonstrate a deep understanding of the market and company products.
- Ability to synthesize and present product information in a very detailed, accurate and comprehensible way.
- Ability to handle rejection and manage time well, while maintaining motivation to continue pursuing new business.
- Driven to continually learn and improve on industry and product knowledge as well as selling skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience with common computer applications such as MS Office and CRM Software.
- Willing to travel locally to project sites to meet with clients and estimate projects.
MORE ABOUT US...
Since 1992, we have worked and consulted with the nation’s leading architects, contractors and property managers creating breathtaking spaces, solving energy concerns through our innovative and professional services for film needs for glass, walls floors, ceilings and doors.
Kelly Taylor is founder and CEO of Metropolitan West, a leading provider and installer of solar control window film, interior graphics and decorative glass films. Working closely with her clients and staff, Taylor oversees all projects from envisioning and planning through installation to achieve impeccable service and satisfaction for each of her clients.
Ground-floor opportunity: The majority of our robust growth has been organic as a result of strong customer referrals. We are not content to rest on our laurels--so this is where you’ll come in. We’re looking to “share the love” and let everyone know about
our excellent products and solutions. You’ll be a significant face of MetWest and peerhatch, getting everyone, you talk to energized about our products and services.
Room for growth: We work with a variety of high-profile clients within the Los Angeles and Orange County areas, and we’re looking for a professional who can expand our relationships with these clients in their other office locations.
Impact and visibility: Your role and activities will make a direct impact on virtually every employee, vendor and client of our company. You'll have close interaction with the CEO and other leaders, allowing you to gain exposure throughout the organization as you continue to refine your skillset.
Autonomy: We hire “A-players” and make sure the team members who join us have the skills to execute flawlessly. You’ll be given the freedom and latitude to drive the project management function and make your mark.
Exciting growth environment: Our company is expanding, and that growth will bring opportunities for proven performers to move up and lead other project managers.
Great team and culture: When people come to work at Metropolitan West, they tend to stay here as evidenced by our low turnover and a large number of employees who have been with our company for many years. We like to do potlucks and other fun team-building events,
High-profile customers: From NBC to Bank of America, we have provided custom surface films and graphics for some of our nation’s top 500 companies.
Excellent compensation: In addition to a competitive base salary and commission structure, we offer a robust benefits package that includes medical, 401(k), and paid vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
All communications through email and indeed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- A+D Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Account Management: 3 years (Required)