Acorio is searching for the next class of our industry leading Academy Program. This is an amazing opportunity to learn some of the hottest technical skills on the market! Our Acorio Academy Program is an intensive training bootcamp designed to teach smart up-and-coming technology professionals how to develop on the ServiceNow platform and become world-class consultants. During and after the program, you will work alongside and learn from experienced Consultants and contribute by developing solutions for our customers' transformative business problems in IT, HR, and Finance.
Acorio is the largest 100% exclusively focused ServiceNow Gold Services partner and employer of choice in the ServiceNow industry with nothing but opportunity ahead. We are headquartered in Boston with an office in Chicago, and a large remote employee base. Having won Boston Globe's Best Place to Work in 2017, our culture is unique, fun and committed to excellence. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make your mark by joining an exciting organization that is growing fast.
Why we think this position is great:
As an Acorio Jr.Developer/Associate Consultant with our Academy Program, your analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills will be called upon from day one. You will learn how to develop and configure the ServiceNow platform (a cloud-based software platform for enterprise service management) and the IT Service Management Industry. In addition, you will become fluent in core consulting skills including client communication, process work, and collaborative team functioning. Every day is different, but here's just a sample of the things you can expect as you are placed in the thick of the action, working side by side with some of the best in the business.
A day in the life during the Academy Program:
A day in the life after Academy Graduation:
- Learn from industry leaders and hone your development and consulting skills
- Work as a member of project teams performing basic configuration, testing and documentation as you learn to use the ServiceNow platform
- Provide clients with powerful facts and analyses that outline solutions and insight
What you Bring:
- Solve technical challenges across multiple complex projects at a time
- Work alongside project team members to develop technical and process solutions to customer business problems
- Turn business requirements into technical solutions
- Interact with customer business and technical team members in person and virtually
- Configure, customize, enhance and test all aspects of ServiceNow (Workflow, UI, client scripts, business rules, etc.)
- Prepare client facing and internal technical deliverables
- Establish Acorio implementation best practices and service offerings
- Drive continuous improvements to increase Acorio's delivery efficiency and quality
- Collaborate with team to develop next-gen platform technologies and apps
- Innovate on ideas for software applications to develop and sell
- You are local to Downtown Boston
- A demonstrated passion for learning and mastering new technology
- Prior work experience is preferred, any sort of IT Service Desk/Help Desk support experience is a huge plus
- Ambition, an analytical skill set, and endless curiosity, pushing yourself to always be learning
- A desire to work with a tight-knit team in a deadline driven environment in order to produce your best work
Great pay package with equity! Unlimited vacation and a whole array of top notch benefits and an award-winning culture.
Acorio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to connect and tell you more!