Chewy is looking for an Associate Director, Creative Management to join our Creative Services Team based in Dania Beach, FL. Account Directors foster best-in-class design that delivers on client's business objectives. They understand what strong client relationships require and the best practices for growing them while delivering an exceptional high level of customer service. In this role, you will be responsible for partnering with internal Project Managers, Marketing leads, and Business teams to maximize opportunities and deliver successful programs for internal clients. You will partner with Creative Leaders to develop and execute best-in-class strategies and creative solutions for our clients' business challenges. You will be involved in defining client engagements for complex cross-functional cross-category programs, executing multiple projects from start to finish with a focus in design strategy, brand and product content creation and integrated campaigns. A passion for pets and culturally defining consumer brands is a must.
What you'll do:
What you'll need:
- Contribute to cross departmental/category projects as a strategic brand partner. Drive the communication planning process of complex integrated client programs and campaigns.
- Be an ambassador for Creative Services in presentations and strategy discussions, instill a passion for collaboration, teamwork and inspiration.
- Identify, build, maintain and grow relationships with client stakeholders. Influence strategy and creative.
- Assure internal and external stakeholders are aligned on core programs.
- Manage, motivate, and/or mentor teams. Have an impact on the internal agency output and culture. Improve the team and be a leader.
- Give an informed POV on resource allocation across teams, including staffing/hiring new talent.
- Be extremely comfortable presenting to clients and pitching strategy and supporting creative concepts.
- Forecast, track and report on client programs and provide key insights to Senior Leadership to inform business operations and strategic planning.
- Lead cross-functional, multi-disciplinary programs and/or campaigns; seasoned ability to plan, strategize and execute with a deep understanding of digital media, social and brand content creation are preferred.
- Manage and define scopes of work and creative approach.
- Detect, mitigate and/or resolve risks, issues, conflicts and disruptions in delivery of work.
- Deep knowledge and experience in defining and executing a wide variety of integrated brand efforts, development cycles, process, and best practices.
- Roll up your sleeves to pitch in wherever needed.
- Bachelor's degree required and Master's degree preferred in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English or related field.
- 7+ years creative/brand management experience within an agency or marketing department setting, including managing creative teams/outside creative resources and interfacing directly with senior level client contacts defining program engagements for solving core business objectives.
- Minimum of 4 years management experience, including experience developing and mentoring a team.
- Position may require travel.