Looking for team-oriented, friendly and outgoing staff member to help seat and host the dining room floor
Evenings and weekend availability is required
Health benefits are also available!
Summary of Position:
Welcome and warmly greet guests on arrival. Manage the efficient and timely seating of our guests to a table that best serves their wishes.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Warmly and graciously greet all guests upon arrival.
- When possible, open the front door for guests entering or leaving the restaurant.
- When immediate seating is limited, record guest names and number of people in party.
- Call out name and number of party when tables become available.
- Provide guests with estimated waiting time.
- Accommodate special seating requests for guests whenever possible.
- Seat guests based on guest preferences and balancing of customer flow in service stations.
- Upon seating, offer guests a menu and inform them of their server’s name. Inspect table for proper presentation and completeness.
- Relay messages to servers and buspersons as needed.
- Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to working in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively in the predominant language(s) of our guests.
- Must have exceptional grooming habits.
Job Type: Full-time