InfoArmor provides industry-leading employee identity protection and advanced threat intelligence that enable its clients to combat an ever-changing cyber threat landscape. Our headquarters is in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are passionate about our culture and offer team members rewarding opportunities in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
InfoArmor is one of the leading providers of identity protection and restoration solutions in the employee benefits market.
Our priority is to maintain the security of our participants. We are looking for a results-oriented Director-Integration Services who demonstrates excellent problem solving and communication skills. This candidate must be a self-starter, a strong team player with at least 10+ years in increasingly challenging assignments, and be capable of filling the role of technical lead/architect. Background should include design and development experience in high-volume, highly scalable, and high-availability environments. The Director-Integration Services will also play the role of a Scrum Master for the team.
- Work with a small team of engineers, to ensure product delivery and best engineering practices
- Regularly assess the team's maturity, health, and composition, relentlessly striving for cohesion and delivery excellence
- Manage, plan, and track production and development schedules and workflows, while raising risks, managing trade-offs, and eliminating blockers
- Continuously assess a team's current situation and adapt planning tools, Agile methodologies, and communication channels to ensure successful, sustainable delivery.
- Create transparency and predictability via roadmaps, cycle times, value stream maps, and release reports
- Customize and adapt to engineering best practices tools and applications like JIRA, Confluence, Eclipse etc.
- Help support team in resolving the customer issues related to the product.
- Develop quantitative benchmarks to assess performance of team and individual contribution
- Lead the creation of technical design documents and lead the communication of the architectural vision across
- Review code, lead refactoring activities, provide guidance from technical perspective for all SE members of a project
- Define and maintain coding standards, and guide team members to comply with them.
- Train and mentor new team members
- Build and lead a high performance results driven team
- Team staffing and talent identification
- Setting of target goals for team members and monitoring the fulfillment of these goals
- Holding semi-annual meetings with all team members to review goals and objectives
- Ensuring that team members fulfill all professional and performance-related requirement
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Global & Cultural Awareness
This position manages developers or senior tech resources in the organization.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
Type/Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Remote work from home.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or Engineering
- 8 years of experience as a developer
- 5+ years of experience as a development manager
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, motivational, and facilitation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical field; equivalent experience will be considered
- Strong, proven problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly analyze the most expedient method to recover business operations
- Must be committed to a culture of continuous improvement
- Exceptional customer service skills, in addition to extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Must be able to communicate effectively with users, executives and senior leaders at all levels
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Passionate about technology
- Ability to lead by influence
- Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with individuals with both technical
and non-technical staff
- Excellent skills in critical thinking and analysis, meeting facilitation, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal interactions (e.g., partnering, conflict management, mediation, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Loves to explain the technology and has a gift for concisely explaining complex topics
InfoArmor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at
any time with or without notice.