Our established and growing private practice is seeking for a dental assistant. MUST have prior chairside dental assisting experience. We are looking for a competent dental assistant who will make our office efficient and pleasant for patients.
Dental assistant should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations. We want you to be skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care and able to make office procedures as smooth as possible.
This is a full time position 5 days a week. Compensation will be discussed at the time of the interview. We look forward to speaking with all qualified candidates.
- Welcome customers in the dental office
- Prepare customers for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment and material needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Exposing dental x-rays from dental diagnostics and caring for dental x-ray equipment.
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Proven experience as dental assistant (2years)
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Ability to perform regulated non-surgical tasks
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
- High school diploma; graduating from dental assistant school
- Current certification in CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation)
- X-Ray Certification
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Assisting: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Expanded Function (Preferred)