Crexendo, Inc. (OTCQX Marketplace:
CXDO), a Public Company and an award-winning premier provider of cloud communications, UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service), call center, collaboration services, and other cloud business services that are designed to provide enterprise-class cloud services to any size business at affordable monthly rates, has an immediate opening for an entry level Staff Accountant at the corporate office in Tempe, Arizona.
The Staff Accountant role is an ideal entry-level position for a recent graduate, which will play a key role in supporting our Senior Staff Accountants with the month-end close process. The Staff Accountant will be trained and assist on various accounting and month-end close processes, such as; bank reconciliations, prepaid assets, accounts payable, sales commissions, revenue contract administration, various sub-ledger reconciliations, SOX compliance and SEC reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities Could Include:
- Accounts payable processing, including: working with various departments to obtain approval, invoice entry, invoice coding, processing check runs, and working with vendors on billing disputes;
- Month-end close procedures, including: preparing account reconciliations for various balance sheet accounts, preparing journal entries, and researching expense
- Monthly bank reconciliations, including: continuously monitors cash activity—reconciling cash receipts to bank activity and accounting system billings and revenue
- Calculate sales commissions and create commission statements;
- Contract administration, including: ensuring that sales acquired of all necessary documents for contract approval, setting up billing and revenue recognition schedules;
- Investigation on billing error reports by customers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required;
- CPA or CPA candidate highly desirable, not required;
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel skills required;
- Extremely detail oriented and able to work independently at times with minimal supervision;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and ability to confidently interact with all levels in the organization.
Crexendo offers a comprehensive benefits package including; medical, vision, dental, holiday pay, paid time off (PTO), paid sick time (PST), and up to 3.5% 401K match.