Large NY Law firm looking for a skilled Accounts Receivable Clerk and Cash Posting Clerk.
Accounts receivable duties include ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, creating client remittances and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
Cash posting duties include paying attention to detail while looking up and posting all payments received into the collection system while maintaining a high level of productivity through speed and accuracy, and generating reports to ensure the accuracy of the data entered.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients' billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Look up and post payments to individual accounts
- Return and forward payment exceptions to consumers and clients
- Team player, able to work in a high volume, productivity based environment
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Reply to ad or Fax resume to: 631-393-9415 EOE. Please include salary requirement.
Job Type: Full-time