Full-time | Part-time | Internship
Full Job Description
Purpose: Create software to the design specification and standards as laid out by department lead.
- The position is with a small technology company. The ability fit with internal culture and to be adaptive is paramount.
- Implement, test, and maintain class hierarchies/applications/services
- Specific starting projects will be wrapping existing abstraction layer onto 3rd party hardware APIs for portable CMMs.
- Third tier customer support
Skills/Qualifications: C/C++, Git source control
MFC, C#, JAVA, PHP, software design, advanced matrix mathematics, and/or mechanical aptitude are a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $45,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Windows oriented C++: 1 year (Preferred)
- What is your preferred source control solution?
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible