Survey Merchandiser is looking for retail merchandisers to work in local CVS stores immediately on the greeting card displays in Burlington, MA and surrounding areas. It is a great way to make money during this difficult time.
This project is for up to 3 hours per store, pays $15 / hour, and you get paid via PayPal through the Survey Merchandiser app. Start times may vary and must have a face mask when present at the store.
The ideal candidate is someone who works hard, is dependable, can think on their feet, and takes their work seriously.
What You'll Do:
During this visit you will be merchandising and stocking the main greeting card displays by removing any Mother's Day cards and replacing them with Father's Day, Every-day, and Graduation cards
- Check-in with Manager on Duty, present the Letter of Authorization and let them know the purpose of your visit
- Sign in to the vendor logbook
- Access the back room for empty cartons to place the cards you remove and the new cards
- Remove the old cards and other Hallmark Signs and shelf materials for Easter / St. Patricks Day / Mother's Day, pack them up, label, and store them (Especially 'Signature' and 'Paper wonder' displays)
- Stock the Father's Day, Every-day, and Graduation cards
- Capture photos of merchandising and restocking work
- Have Manager on Duty review work. Correct any issues before leaving the store
- Check out with the Manager on Duty and sign out of vendor log
*You will have to interact with a manger to complete this visit
Check the 'COVID Update: What to Know Before Your Visit' at the beginning of the survey for updates on doing these visits. You should have a mask or cloth face covering with you for your visit.
Dress Code: Closed-toe shoes, pants, and a plain shirt. Khakis and polo is the ideal; think business casual. Absolutely no sandals, tank tops, shorts, printed shirts, or dirty clothes.
About the Position:
- Starts Immediately
- Stores are located in Burlington, MA and surrounding area
- Must wear Khakis and a Polo type shirt during visits
- Need to have reliable transportation
- Start times may vary
- Pay is $15 / hour, paid by PayPal via the Survey Merchandiser App
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to lift 25lbs
- Must be able to work on your feet (standing, bending, stooping, kneeling, etc.) for extended periods of time
- Ability to work independently
- Must have reliable transportation and a current, valid driver's license
- Must have an Android or iOS device capable of running the Survey Merchandiser app
- Previous merchandising experience preferred
- Able to pass a background check
- Drug screening may be required
- Must be 18 years old or older
For more information about this opportunity, as well as links to install the app, click here:
Survey.com is one of the fastest growing retail merchandising companies in the U.S. We match independent merchandising reps to local opportunities offered by our clients. Reps complete in-store projects including shelf audits, restocking, planogram maintenance, display assembly, product demos, brand representation, and resets. It's a fast, flexible way to earn extra income on your schedule.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Full Time Opportunity:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma