Pharma/Healthcare Domain is a Mandatory* and need someone who has worked in GxP or Regulatory projects*
- Translating business requirements, process documentation, system/report specifications, integrated data flows and data models into proposed data definitions, metadata specifications, and data variant/dimensional policies creating fit for purpose standards appropriately aligned with industry standards, compliance requirements and internal Data Governance policies and procedures.
- Working with sponsors, standards core and governance teams to define stakeholders, propose data standards and adjudicates feedback from stakeholders Previous experience in managing data and developing data standards.
- Data Management. Awareness of the key aspects of managing data through its lifecycle, including understanding of data ownership, data quality and associated data governance principles.
- Communicating between the technical and the non-technical. Able to listen to the needs of technical and business stakeholders and interpret between them. Regularly manages stakeholders’ expectations, providing proactive and reactive communication. Brings strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analyze business scenarios that may potentially be solved by implementation of automated systems and/or modifications to business processes. Provide expertise in identification, evaluation, design, development, and deployment of systems and/or processes
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $55.00 per hour
- Pharma/Healthcare Domain: 1 year (Required)
- GxP or Regulatory projects: 1 year (Required)
- Business Analyst: 2 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19