Job Desc – Insurance Field Photographer
- Insurance field photography
- Receive daily assignments via email
- Coordinate your own schedule
- Drive to various locations in your area to obtain photos, videos, and measurements for various insurance tasks
- Task inspections include Auto loss locations (intersections, parking lots, driveways), General Liability Inspections (sidewalks, vehicles), Property Inspections (residential & commercial), Document Delivery/Retrieval
- Load completed inspections into our website portal and return the information to our customers
- 20-25 hours per week
-Looking for the right person to cover the McCandless area and up to a 2- 3 hour radius in any direction.
The requirements for the job are:
Must be a self starter and able to work independently
MUST LOVE TO DRIVE!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour