Our mission is to produce high-quality drug testing results using professionally developed and validated methodologies designed to detect prescription narcotics, opiates/opioids, sedatives, gabapentanoids, antipsychotics/antidepressants, stimulants, and drugs of abuse.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual to work remotely in the Tampa Bay area. This person will assist with the management and collection of specimens from one of our fastest growing clients in the area.
Client Services Specialist
Southeast Operations Manager
interventional Pain Specialists Southwest Florida
Weekly to Operations Manager, Monthly to Director and President
Provides day to day sample acquisition and transport logistics and to serve as the liaison between the client and laboratory.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver excellent customer service on the phone and in person. Be the first point of contact for the client.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining client collection supply levels.
- Demonstrate the use of Stratus Results portal to the client and provide requested result summary reports.
Order / Requisition Support
- Obtain active order roster from StratusDx and enter renewals or orders received directly.
- Only collect from individuals with complete insurance and complete insurance information.
- Confirm insurance eligibility and complete requisition form in StratusDx prior to shipping labeled urine tubes.
- Inform patients of orders about to expire, the laboratory will contact referring physician to request updated order.
- Collect, transport, accession, transfer, and ship specimens from Stratus reported active patients per client.
- Pick up, accession, transfer, and ship specimens from PICK UP ONLY accounts.
- Be available to cover collections and pick-ups for team members outside of committed collection and pick up hours.
- Maintain compliant laboratory conditions at all locations, including maintenance logs for eyewash and refrigerator, maintain clean bench space, and monitor laboratory and office supply inventory levels.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 3 years of reliable experience in a similar position
- College degree preferred
- Must be able to work accurately with minimal supervision and manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to plan and organize the collection and pick up times that minimize resources and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Excellent data entry skills and general math skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate the computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality with effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Effective organizational, stress, and time management skills demonstrating a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
Requires local travel and working non-traditional business hours.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Required work authorization: