Chatham Restaurant Services is actively seeking an Office Assistant to join their team in Savannah, GA!
Our small but growing company Chatham Restaurant Services needs a reliable, organized Office Assistant to manage the day-to-day administrative aspects of running the business. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent client-facing communication skills. If you have worked in a fast-paced office in the past and you enjoy establishing your own organizational systems, we're excited to talk with you. This job may include some overtime as well as occasional weekend work. We're looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once without becoming overwhelmed.
Salary: $15 - $20 /hour, Part-Time
- Answer phone system and direct calls as required
- Design and maintain filing and storage systems in the office
- Greet clients and vendors upon arrival and direct them to appropriate offices
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Retrieve documents and files when requested
- Assist HR with sorting and collating resumes
- Read and route incoming mail and process outgoing mail
- Light accounting duties
- Create, edit, and update spreadsheets
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in an administrative capacity
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years of experience using accounting software
- Familiarity with mobile technology
- Pleasant, friendly disposition
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Indeed Hire and Chatham Restaurant Services are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- accounting software: 1 year (Required)
- administrative work: 2 years (Required)
- Savannah, GA: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)