Growthline Partners is a rapidly growing boutique services firm that provides consulting and information technology solutions to accelerate a company’s top line revenue and increase our client’s customer satisfaction. We combine our Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Government (B2) sales and marketing expertise with our technology experience to provide small and medium sized business with cost effective and powerful revenue generation platforms. Through our offices located in Savannah, GA and Herndon, Va. Growthline Partners provides services to clients located in the Southeast & Northeast regions of the United States. To learn more about Growthline Partners, please contact us at 571-418-4836 or visit us atwww.growthlinellc.com
Growthline Partners has been engaged to provide "break and fix" support for a division within in our financial services. This division's sales and marketing department is a high velocity inbound sales environment.We are looking for an experienced Zoho Implementation & Customization Consultant, who has demonstrated skills related to the tasks mentioned below and have excellent client relation capabilities:
- Customization, "break and fix" trouble shooting remediation and administration of Zoho CRM Plus, Zapier, Round Robin and Vonage API.
- Understand the business process (specifically sales and marketing automation) flow and requirements from the client and the ability to implement and customize various elements and objects in Zoho
- Develop and Maintain existing Zoho workflows and Blueprints
- Assist users in day to day questions or technical concerns
- Work with Growthline Partners project personnel and client IT support team to resolve any reported issues. Track issues and provide periodic updates
- Create custom tools and scripts to automate the manual business processes, within or outside of Zoho
- Effectively utilize Zoho modules features to automate various business processes
- When applicable, mentor, monitor, control and ensure the sustained effective usage of Zoho products throughout the client’s organization.
- Review and analyze the data in Zoho, to identify discrepancies, and incomplete information and working with the users to help resolve the discrepancies.
- Experience Zoho CRM Plus; This is mandatory with no exceptions
- Experienced in development and maintenance of Zoho automated workflow and blueprints
- Availability during normal business hours (9-5 U.S. Eastern time zone)
- Prior experience working independently with minimal oversite
Job Type: Contract
- Automation Workflow: 3 years (Required)
- WordPress: 3 years (Preferred)
- Zoho CRM Plus: 3 years (Required)
- Zapier: 3 years (Preferred)
- Zoho Blueprint: 3 years (Required)
- United States (Preferred)