Home Reconstruction Project Manager:
Residential Capital Management (Resicap) is the leading vertically integrated solution for institutional owners of single-family residential assets in the United States. Our services include asset acquisition/valuation, construction, and property management. We operate in 36 states and will be expanding into all 50 before the end of 2018. Our staff increased by 540% in 2017 and we currently have over 600 employees. We expect to have over 1,000 by the end of 2018. Our culture can best be described as energetic and innovative. We encourage every single one of our employees to challenge the way things are done and to feel like they will not only be heard, but rewarded by doing so. We recently caught the attention of the AJC and were named as one of Atlanta’s Top Workplaces for 2018. INC Magazine awarded us the 147th Fastest Growing Company in the US in 2014.
- Manage all aspects of the reconstruction of homes from design to coordination of schedules, inspections during various construction phases, monitoring permits, and daily oversight of subcontractors.
- Develop project schedules, plan materials, and purchase orders, ensuring work is within project scope.
- Responsible for obtaining sub-contractor estimates and bids, performing project buyouts, and managing subcontractors' progress against plan.
- Schedule pre-construction site visits of all jobs that are under construction.
- Oversee the construction schedule, budget and ensure the project is completed within deadline and budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction management or related field (preferred); or a combination of experience and education.
- 2 - 6 years’ experience in construction/building renovation.
- Thorough knowledge of general construction with a good understanding of mechanical, electrical, plumbing.
- Must be computer literate in Excel (or spreadsheet software), Word, Windows (creating folders, uploading documents). Familiar with Dropbox desirable.
- Strong customer service background and skills in the home building industry.
- Knowledge of construction practices and labor costs in construction, plus a good knowledge of the uses and costs of materials.
- Ability to multi-task, which requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail and quality.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a process improvement-oriented mindset.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all Company, Local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
- Solid understanding of local, state and federal building code requirements.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have a process improvement-oriented mindset
- Use independent judgment to analyze, troubleshoot and have repairs completed.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, Local, City, State and Federal guidelines
- Solid understanding of Local, State and Federal building code requirements