Full-timeEstimated: $45,000 - $62,000 a year
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Discount
Full Job Description
Tennis Express is ready to hire a full time, qualified, and professional candidate with tennis knowledge. This award winning tennis retailer is looking for a Warehouse Captain to drive results and oversee a team of 20 or more employees. Tennis Express is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Does this sound like you? If so, Tennis Express wants you to apply now!
- You’re looking for an opportunity to move up the corporate ladder.
- You genuinely like helping people and being part of a team.
- You keep your cool under stress.
- You look for the opportunity to stay positive and friendly.
We’re looking for someone that can:
- Keep our warehouse staff motivated
- Build a team excited that’s excited about meeting and exceeding goals
- Lift 50 lbs, pick merchandise, pack orders, ship orders, and receive orders
- Pitch in to complete team goals when needed
- Perform Inventory, Returns, and Replenishment
- Look for the opportunity to stay positive and friendly
We can offer you:
- A salary and benefits that match your experience
- A pathway to move up our employment ladder
- Someone that lives near the Westchase District
If you’re interested in joining our team, please email your resume to jobs@tennisexpress. . Please be advised that Tennis Express performs credit, criminal, and drug screening in the hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible