CAMS, a community association management company, has maintained our role as an industry leader for the last 25 years due to the dedication of our highly knowledgeable, expertly-trained and certified team members. CAMS is dedicated to providing a higher standard of quality service to our association boards, homeowners and vendors with our professionalism, accountability and commitment to excellence. Our Management, Community Support, Accounting and Maintenance Departments work cooperatively, as well as collaboratively to insure success and satisfaction for our clients.
As a CAMS Community Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of our growing number of associations. You will build relationships with your boards of directors and work to provide them with the guidance and management oversight necessary for their associations. Our managers are supported by a team of specialists dedicated in assisting the general membership of communities. This will allow you to focus your efforts on larger projects in addition to being able to deliver the highest level of customer service for which we are so proudly known.
- Maintain communication with community board of directors
- Schedule and prepare for regular board meetings
- Maintain communication with homeowners
- Respond to homeowner needs
- Prepare and present budgets to community boards following a proper meeting order
- Analyze monthly financial reports, create variance reports for the board of directors
- Create monthly management reports
- Contact and coordinate vendors for community maintenance and special projects
- Oversee daily operations of the HOA
- Attend regular meetings with the management firm
- Supervise administrative and maintenance staff, when applicable.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality customer service
- Formal education or professional work experience
- Proficiency in learning new technology
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to adapt to varying tasks
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to review and analyze financial reports
- Travel Requirements- 25%
- General knowledge of insurance with regards to HOAs
- General knowledge of contractual bidding processes
- General knowledge of proper meeting order
- Familiarity of architectural request process
- Ability to create and maintain a budget
CAMS offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary and bonus opportunities. Medical, dental and vision plans are available, as well as, 401(k), life insurance and relocation assistance where applicable. CAMS is an advocate for continuing education in the Community Association Management Industry in addition to encouraging a healthy work-life balance.