"Fast Retailing" - Our company name incorporates our passion to provide customers with the products they want swiftly and smoothly. At Fast Retailing we are striving to improve people's lives by changing society for the better, through the value of clothing and positive corporate contributions to the community. This ideal is summed up by our core business philosophy, "Changing clothes. Changing conventional wisdom. Change the world."
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Sales Associate is the customer service specialist of the store. They are responsible to exceed customer expectations by listening to customer needs, finding products that meet their needs, providing in depth product information about the goods they are interested in and closing the sale.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Maintain brand and operational standards (visual, cleanliness, etc.)
- Pro-actively manage customer needs and exceed expectations by utilizing the U.N.I.Q.L.O. service standard, following the Uniqlo Fundamental Principles and saying the 6 standard phrases.
- Be knowledgeable of fitting room standards and assist when needed
- Act as cashier when required by following cashier protocol
- Process shipment and ensure all merchandise is represented on the floor in full size runs
- Assist management to identify and resolve issues in the store
- Provide product and brand knowledge to customers
- Follow all company policy and procedures & notify management of any infractions
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, read computer terminals, push, pull, move, lift or carry objects of at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including nights, evenings and weekends.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D., or 6 months retail or related experience
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fast Retailing does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or because of any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Santa Clara || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || Store Staff || Store Operations || UNIQLO || EX:OUT; SF:AJ; SF:CO; SF:FA; SF:FJ; SF:IN; SF:LI; SF:MA; SF:SC; SF:SH || UNIQLO ||