Group Head, Employer will have overall accountability for leading specialized divisions servicing employer client’s that purchase CVS Caremark’s PBM services through collaborative (including private exchanges), TPA and direct relationships. This responsibility includes the overall financial performance, strategic growth, retention and satisfaction within the portfolio of clients. The Group Head, Employer will provide strategic direction and leadership over the activities of the account teams, including renewals, market checks and client value initiatives. Responsible for underwriting, contract management, and relationship management with C-suite level Executives. The Group Head, will foster collaborative relationships with their division leaders to drive profitable growth, maintain regulatory compliance and achieve strategic imperatives. Your success will be achieved through:
- Building and leading a high-performing team focused on strategy, planning and execution to meet client needs
- Strong financial acumen with experience managing multi-billion dollar P&L’s and leading client pricing negotiations
- Ability to form partnerships and affect change within a highly-matrixed organization
- Organizational design and service model efficiencies that drive improved quality and client satisfaction
- Execution of a sales-incentive plan that balances client and enterprise value
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the marketplace and our customer’s needs
- Serve as an influencer within the employee benefits community (clients and consultants) who represents the organization with character and integrity
10+ years of leadership experience within a PBM, healthcare, consulting, or related industry.
10+ years of client relationship management and business development expertise.
10+ years of experience and knowledge with self-funded employer plans
Master’s degree preferred.
Bachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.