- A Guest- Centric Attitude
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- A Goal-Driven Mindset
- Desire to Grow with a Fun Sales Culture!
The Event Coordinator is tasked with creating WOW guest experiences everyday while driving us towards our financial goals. Our Sales Coordinators are often the first point of communication for our guests - and are expected to build and nurture long-lasting relationships with internal and external guests.
What makes a great Event Coordinator?
- 18 years +
- The ability to build strong relationships through high level communication skills, face to face, email and phone
- Proficiency in computer software including Excel, Microsoft Word, and Customer Relationship Management
- Promote a productive work atmosphere adhering to the company vision and mission statement
- Ability to flawlessly diffuse escalated employee and guest situations
- A strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to focus under pressure
- Ability to receive criticism and create sound action plans around guest, employee, or corporate concerns
- Create and enforce a culture of superior service
- Attention to detail— Appearance standards, cleanliness, employee morale, music level by day part, lighting by day part, visual appearance of restaurant/retail (if applicable), etc…
- Ensure host/hostesses are properly educated on phone scripts and how to properly complete reservations
- A desire to learn and grow within the company.
What will you be doing daily?
- Execute business strategy to drive results and meet/exceed the financial goals the company sets for the venue
- End of shift reporting
- Ensures all venue maintenance, safety, and cleanliness issues are handled and resolved appropriately and immediately.
- Oversees health standards and compliance
- Oversees cash handling and loss prevention
- Administrative work as requested by General Manager
- Work with host/hostesses on any large reservations to identify if guests would like an events package or if add-ons are possible
- Develop and maintain (or adjust existing) event packages and add-ons that translate into your specific location
- Ensure all BEO’s, invoices, and event details are completed and available for BOH and FOH management prior to event execution
- Develop and maintain an events binder and/or database of client information and previous event details for reference
- Respond to all online and social media event inquiries appropriately and stay in constant contact with clients as needed
- Embracing teamwork by assisting the managers in their development and execution of quarterly sales plans to maximize corporate and social market segments.
- Developing and growing as a Sales professional by attending and engaging in weekly sales meetings and by sharing strategic ideas to enhance the business.
- Running it like you own it by enthusiastically communicating with all guests via face to face, phone, and email and by taking ownership of all follow-ups.
- Holding yourself accountable for measurable, high-quality, and timely results.
- Heavily involved with marketing and social media to advertise event capabilities
- Assist with any major promotions or events that the restaurant organizes internally
- Ensure scheduling and ordering needs are communicated for each event
- Ensure all authorization forms, payment agreements, and deposits are handled appropriately prior to event execution and communicated with GM
- Manage and ensure reservations calendar is up to date at all times
- Ensuring proper accountability, corrective action, and follow-up for all event staffing issues in partnership with Managers
- Available for large events/banquets.