Responsible for providing accurate high quality customer service on both the teller and platform line.
Performs functions as assigned to support daily operations within a branch.
- Provides a complete range of customer services at the financial institution, including, but not limited to, opening new accounts, explaining available products and services, and gathering customer information to process new and existing accounts
- Assesses customer needs, meeting quality standards for service, evaluating customer satisfaction and supporting tracking performance to goals.
- Receives deposits, loan payments, customer service requests and ensures that all accounts are properly processed.
- Refers existing clients to other lines of business, Cash Management Business Solutions, Small Business Lending, Consumer lending.
- Participates in all day-to-day operational activities in compliance with policy and procedure
- Achieves individual goals. Supports collective team goals for sales, service and operational assignments
- Is able to perform all basic Universal Banking duties as necessary, focusing on personal development to achieve proficiency in all branch operational activities
- Ensures knowledge and compliance with all Federal regulations as well as all Bank, security and audit policies and procedures
- Developing knowledge of Bank products and services for providing quality customer and personal service as well as meeting Bank goals.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & CREDENTIALS:
- 4 year college degree or equivalent retail or banking industry experience
- 1 years sales and customer service experience
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Speaking – talking to others to convey information effectively
- Writing – communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Reading Comprehension – understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents
- Service Orientation – Actively looking for ways to help people
- Monitoring / Coordinating– monitoring / coordinating performance of yourself, others or the organization to make improvements and reach goals
- Computer skills and proficiency with technology and software, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, IPad, mobile
- Social Perceptiveness – being aware of other’s reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Judgment and Decision Making – considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
Competitive Compensation Package including Bonus program that allows all employees to share in the success of Bryn Mawr Trust. Full Benefits package that is effective DAY 1 of your employment, significant 401k match, company paid life, short & long term disability insurance, generous PTO plan + banking holidays off, tuition reimbursement and a culture committed to excellence and growth!
Exceptional opportunity with a growing organization to make an impact and drive change. If that is what motivates you, we encourage you to join the team at Bryn Mawr Trust – the best community bank in America!
For immediate consideration, please email your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to Careers@bmtc. com
For more information about Bryn Mawr Trust, please visit our website at www.bmtc.com.
The Bryn Mawr Trust Company and all affiliates shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that The Bryn Mawr Trust Company and all affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Preferred)