Automotive EXPRESS Service Technicians
Our Pay Plan is Top in the Area!
Experience A PLUS BUT NOT Required
Grainger Nissan of Beaufort is taking applications now for Automotive Service Technicians! We are seeking Express Service Technicians who are looking for a place they can call home, not just a job! Experience in imports or Nissan of Beaufort is preferred but not required. Other brand experience will be considered.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Express Service Technician – Job Description: The Express Service Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
Service Technician – Job Responsibilities:
- Receive repair orders from dispatcher and take to stall area.
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required, or if repairs will need additional time
- Document work performed.
- Road-test vehicles when required.
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes and keep abreast of factory technical bulletins.
- Ensure that customers' cars are kept clean.
- Keep shop area neat, clean, and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
Service Technician – Requirements:
- Experience a Plus but not required – will train the right candidate!!!
- Nissan of Beaufort or other import experience preferred
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the USA
- Must work Saturdays
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Competitive pay plan
- Own tools NOT required
- Closed Sundays!
- Medical Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided training and education.
- A fun fast-paced environment!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
_ All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing _to include background checks, MVR and drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time
- automotive lube tech: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)