Experienced Auto Glass Technician - Austin, Texas
**Experienced technicians earn between $1500-$2000/week**
Hello! At this time we are looking for experienced auto glass installers to join our team in Austin, Texas. We are expanding into other areas around Portland so we need to be able to support the work. We are looking for technicians who are independent, organized, resourceful, and good with people. Compensation will be discussed and negotiated based upon experience but we strive to pay generously.
Our focus is on top quality and top customer service above all else. We see it as a tremendous safety issue. Therefore we want to hire only the best technicians who are disciplined and who put the customer's needs above their own needs and has a "get it done" attitude.
As part of our team, your key responsibilities will be performing windshield replacements and tempered glass replacements. Therefore we are looking for someone who not only has a strong mechanical ability but who also cares about people.
Our philosophy is that technicians are the backbone of our company and so we aim to pay and treat each technician well.
- We are paperless! (jk we know this isn't a huge perk, but it keeps us organized!)
- Unlimited time off, as long as work is getting done
- Company iPhone / iPad
- No health or retirement benefits at this time but they are on the horizon
- Growth opportunity into other markets and/or overseeing technicians & locations in other territories
We offer a competitive job-based payment structure where average reps earn around $60-80k annually.
- Pass a background test
- Valid Driver's License
- Clean & Organized
- Adhere to Auto Glass best practices
- 2+ years Auto Glass Mobile Technician experience
Thank you for your interest,
SIR GLASS LLC
Please respond with an updated copy of your resume. We are a VETERAN owned company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
All employees wear masks and disinfect vehicles after work is completed
- Auto Glass: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road